Hit counter

Sunday, November 7, 2010

to all my follower

kepada follower aku sekalian
sila tnggalkn link kepada blog anda di sini
agar dapat saya follow anda balik
saya suka follow org
tq

6 comments:

  1. 1.I think u hv my link already, so no nid to give u again, hahaha ^^
    2. since my blog all writen in chinese , so if u don't hv link, I think it is better u don't want to follow me lah..coz it just will make u trouble..
    3. actually I write all these, just want to leave a comment only..hahaha=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. yup. already hv ur. tq.
    2. no worries.i can translate it.. huhu
    3. im glad u wanna leave a comment here. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. safar, xpyh minx link kot. ko tekan kat gambo follower ko, then trus link ke blog die, if die ade blog. kalu xde blog tu xkan kua link ke site die, link ke site org yg die follow. aite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cmne dye leh follow kalo xde blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ade google account pun da boleh follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://silafollowblogsayaplzzzzzzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete